Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Staying Connected with Intuitive Parenting


I am SO excited for YOU! 

Are you ready to discover how to remain calm and confident and create amazing connections with your children...(that's right no more bitter arguments and power struggles!)


No matter how often you lose your cool or how wracked with guilt you feel and irrespective of how dysfunctional you believe your relationship is right now...


This is for YOU!


To help set you up for the coming holidays surrounded by family for days or weeks, I am giving you this program for $97AUD and then after Christmas day it will be $297.


The program consists of my ebook 'Staying Connected with Intuitive Parenting' and two practical, easy to follow videos where I teach you how to expertly know what emotional blockages your child has and how to release them in minutes.



After you enroll, private message or email me at lisa.wheeler053@gmail.com your best email and I will send you your ready-to-go-program and you will be on your way to enjoying happier and calmer children.


Click here to pay with PAYPAL 



Love and light
Lisa xo


No comments: