Sunday, April 5, 2020

Testimonials

Since starting my business in 2018, I have helped my clients discover effective approaches in dealing with the challenges in their lives. Read on to learn what clients have to say about their experience with my coaching services, and contact me today to schedule your own session.


"Lisa's Aligning with Joy program has brought me a long ways on my journey of transformation - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  Lisa's method of releasing trapped emotions, generational beliefs, and negative thought patterns is fast and effective; it doesn't take hours of work, which I love! Years of living intuitively give her the ability to get to the root of your problems, and offer other tools to assist you in healing your life. This program equips you with many techniques for positively influencing your life, and leaves you empowered to begin creating a life that you love. I have already seen improvements in my health, my mental state, more positive emotions, and a renewed passion and hope for the future!" Katelyn



Ever since my first attack of asthma approximately 30 years ago and resultant ongoing presence of allergens and now spending constant time with grandchildren and other children I have the potential to catch viruses which either develop into asthma, and a chest infection or bronchitis. These have always affected me for 2-4 weeks at least and have always left me with a post viral malaise which lasted another week. A couple of months ago just after the commencement of another bout, I was speaking to Lisa. She offered to align me and give me the extra that I needed to combat this latest attack. Needless to say it was a painless event as all I did was sit and listen. It took less than 30 seconds. My virus disappeared after 1 week with no residual lethargy. Lisa has also been teaching me through her Aligning with Joy program, the importance of positive vibrations and how powerful they are in keeping our lives “joyful”. Last week another virus presented. This time I used gratitude thinking and positive self talk knowing that my body had everything that I needed plus the capability to heal itself. I slept for about 1 1/2 days. The coughing was a little easier. Asthma was almost non existent and the whole episode lasted no longer than 5 days. Needless to say. I am grateful to Lisa for the difference she has made to my life. The improvement I have mentioned above is gratitude on its own but it is only a portion of the benefits that I have received from Lisa." Ria



I must be honest, when Lisa offered me the Aligning with Joy program I thought, I know all this stuff, but I said yes. Throughout the course the universe showed me I was on the right course and I did need it.
I am calmer and pain free now. I used to struggle to move and get out of bed in the mornings; I experienced a lot of pain in my hips.
I have also lost weight; cutting out sugar was the best thing ever!!
I love to use meditation and do it 2-3 times a week. I still use affirmations and my business and finances have improved. Life is great. I still have some things to work on, but I am on my way. Thank you Lisa, thank you, thank you, thank you!! Leah



"Lisa has been working with me using the Aligning with Joy program for the past several weeks, releasing trapped emotions from my physical, mental and spiritual body. The work she has done with me has been profound. Releasing these trapped emotions has enabled me to let go of out dated limiting belief systems that I've held on to, causing me unnecessary pain, illnesses, a lifetime of discomfort and basically holding me back from living my life to my fullest potential. The best part of my journey so far has been that Lisa has given me the tools and strategies to use for life. These have empowered me to continue do this work for myself and others. I can't speak highly enough of the work Lisa does its gentle, subtle, nurturing yet extremely powerful and for me personally it has been life changing!!" Andrea



"I thought I had tried everything. I was so close to giving up. But Lisa taught me that once I aligned myself with my goals everything falls into place." Skye



"I'd just like to say a huge thank you and say how much I appreciate the work you did with my son and I. I've felt 'lighter' for the past couple of weeks. I've being trying to quantify exactly what it is, but that's proving elusive. All I can say is that my mind feels clearer and less weighed down. Its like I've released all of this negativity and its been replaced with 'light and love', So, thank you, you've made a huge difference to both of us." Alison



"Wow, what can I say about this Aligning with Joy course?! After my breakdown in 2017, it has given me my life back and given me direction again . My life is SO much happier now! Thank you Lisa". Bec



"The concept of releasing emotional blocks energetically was one that I could never have imagined doing before in my life. I have talked about my emotions and worked through trauma in the past but I had not healed nor released properly.
After just one session with Lisa, I opened myself up to releasing through my own energy and it was enlightening and beautiful. To learn to have the knowledge and power to work on my own wounds and or blocks has bought a new empowering, calming and exciting element in to my life. Thank you Lisa for the open, kind and caring way that you share your knowledge and information, I felt very comfortable with you." Annie



"This was SO good Lisa!! I haven't used muscle testing for releasing trapped emotions like that before. Last night my upper back/shoulders started aching and feeling tight. As I sat down to watch your video I thought of your recent posts about pain and trapped emotions and thought maybe it will help. It took a few minutes of breathing out the emotions, but the pain went away!!! Now I notice a little in my neck, so I'm going to go do it again. Thank you so much for all your info! This is amazing!" Katelyn



"I have been working with Lisa for the past 6 weeks, from my son's sleep and eating problems to my own emotional blockages, Lisa has helped release these. This has had a huge positive impact on our daily life and we will continue to work with Lisa. We couldn't thank her enough." Melissa



"Lisa's Aligning With Joy program shares her invaluable advice in manifesting life's joys and combating health alignments. Her approach is holistic, mind - body - soul, and her approach to using natural ingredients and whole foods offers an amazing way to heal. I had muscle testing performed by Lisa and was thrilled with this new found knowledge that can be applied to so many areas in ones life, such as supplements and diets. This kind and generous lady will help you connect the dots for your health and raise your vibration." Kiara



"Thank you Lisa for guiding me through your Aligning with Joy course. I have found it inspirational and thought provoking. It has opened up a completely new perspective of looking at my world and at myself. I have unblocked many areas of my life and have newly developed excitement about what is ahead. I really enjoyed the practical aspects of the course to help me put into practise some of the new ideas and concepts I was introduced too. This course is a must for anyone who feels stuck in a rut or is on the pathway to transformation in their life. Thanks again!" Caroline



"Lisa's Aligning with Joy program has brought me a long ways on my journey of transformation - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  Lisa's method of releasing trapped emotions, generational beliefs, and negative thought patterns is fast and effective; it doesn't take hours of work, which I love! Years of living intuitively give her the ability to get to the root of your problems, and offer other tools to assist you in healing your life. This program equips you with many techniques for positively influencing your life, and leaves you empowered to begin creating a life that you love. I have already seen improvements in my health, my mental state, more positive emotions, and a renewed passion and hope for the future" Katelyn



"Lisa's coaching has been wonderful! The modules were inspiring and well designed. Each module had helpful questions and activities that enabled me to really engage with the content. When I first began Lisa's program I was feeling quite low and wanting to improve my emotional health but didn't know where to start. Thanks to Lisa I now feel more empowered to work on my own sense of wellbeing. She taught me many practical and useful techniques. Now I can see a way forward, and have the tools to keep working on my emotional health and become a better version of me. I was pleasantly surprised with the difference that the energy healing and releasing made in my life. I could feel a real difference after my visits with Lisa. I'm grateful for her for sharing her wisdom." Maddie





No comments: