Thursday, November 15, 2018

FREE Muscle Testing LIVE

Would you like to learn how to use muscle testing?


Join me on Monday 26th Nov 

at 1.30pm AEST for a FB Live


for a free demonstration.



  • You will learn the basics of how to muscle test for yourself and your family. This will enable you to know for yourself which foods and health products are consumable for you as an individual. No more copious reading and listening to so called experts who use a one fits all blanket approach. Our health needs are not the same as each others. Feel confident in taking back your role as decision maker around what to use for your own and your family's needs. Become empowered as you learn to trust you already have the answers.



  • You will learn how to use muscle testing to release trapped emotions and blocked or stuck energy. Our body holds on to certain messages we have overheard or have been directly given until we let them go. These messages can be recognised as limiting beliefs, insecurities, negative thought patterns or mindsets. The result of these messages can be irrational fears, self fulfilling prophecies, behavior patterns and even physical pain. Learn to let it all go and move forward with lightness and energy.



One lucky participant will walk away with a giveaway of one 15 - 30 min energy healing session. Stay to the end to be in the draw.


Testimonials:
Lisa delivered an informative workshop in a direct and grounded manner. She was very good at answering the questions I had with an open and caring attitude. I felt a distinct decrease in tension in my body as we looked at and released both past and present emotional blocks. It was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend Lisa's workshops to others. 
Margaret

I attended one of Lisa's muscle testing workshops and was a bit skeptical that any of this energy healing would work. I had a sore knee that had bothered me for the past 2-3 weeks and I had tried easing the pain with muscle rubs, resting and supportive footwear. When Lisa released some blocks through energy healing the pain went instantly! It was wonderful and amazing. This was 3 months ago and the pain has never returned. I'm definitely a convert and I'm even using the muscle testing she taught me for myself, its surprisingly easy. I feel lighter and my anxiety has gone, I think its wonderful.
Caroline

No comments: