Rohan has been hanging out to turn 12, so many changes happen at 12......
- He finishes Primary School and prepares for High school
- He participates in the Leavers Dinner and Presentation evening & farewells some very close friends who will be going to different high schools
- He is able to start attending youth group on Tuesday nights
- He finishes up in Primary children's class at Church
- He starts attending Opening Exercises during Church with all the boys and men (including his big brother and his Dad)
- He attends the Young Men's class; lesson for boys 12-18 years
- He recieves the Aaronic or lesser Priesthood and the responsibilities that come with that
- He is able to pass the sacrament (bread & water)
So as you can see it is a very exciting time.
Rohan had a sleepover and they didn't sleep all night. About 9.30am they were all struggling to stay awake and after the parents all came at 10am, Rohan went straight to bed.
Things I LOVE about Rohan.......
- He is sensitive and caring
- He is a good communicator
- He is a passionate sports player
- He is a good sportsman when playing in a team
- He is inclusive and respectful
- He has integrity
- He loves learning
- He is tuned into his emotional/spiritual side
- He is a good example to his family
- Has leadership qualities