Friday, February 3, 2012

Smith's visit


When I was18 and had been baptised 8 months I met Elder Smith. I was struggling a bit at the time with my testimony so Elder Smith and his companion Elder Hales re-taught me the discussions. Elder Smith later invited me to get my patriachal blessing and so I made it my goal and haven't looked back since.
20 years later Julian Smith and his wife Justine and their 4 children come back to visit Tassie.

We took them to the Gorge for the day on the last day of their holiday for a relaxing swim.

Of course we had to take them round to Hogs to show them how we have fun round here.




The kids all jumped off too and when their youngest daughter, who is 7 jumped, then Rohan knew he had to as well.


It was great to catch up with them all and make some new memories including the next generation.

No comments: